Travel routers appeal to people who have active tech lifestyles even while on the go. With the internet’s current level of importance, these devices have become undeniably beneficial to a lot of users.
Among the best travel routers in the market is the TP-Link AC750 Wireless Wi-Fi Travel Router. It claims to provide a lot of benefits that you can enjoy.
Features of TP-Link AC750 Wireless Wi-Fi Travel Router
- It includes a setup guide.
- It is designed to fit your pocket and is easy to pack.
- It comes with one switch for different modes.
- It provides a connection by using Dual Band AC750 Wi-Fi.
- It comes with a micro USB port that can connect to an adapter, laptop, and portable charger.
- As you should expect from a travel router, it works well in various places – on the road, in a hotel, and at home.
- Being pocket-sized and easy to pack, this product provides a lot of convenience.
- The USB port is flexible enough to be able to connect to an adapter, charger, and laptop.
- It has the capacity to provide a strong and fast connection that suits HD streaming using different devices. This is made possible by the Dual Band AC750 Wi-Fi that it uses.
- It generally works well.
- It is easy to understand the setup guide that comes with it.
- It has a good price.
- It cannot save or load multiple setups; therefore, users may experience starting from scratch from time and again.
- At first try, it may be a bit hard to set it up, particularly if you don’t refer to the guide that comes with it.
- Users might need to reboot it a number of times because it has a tendency to disconnect occasionally.
TP-Link AC750 Wireless Wi-Fi Travel Router aims to provide a lot of benefits to its potential users. First off, it includes a guide that users can rely on when setting it up. While some travel routers are a bit larger than similar products, this item is compact and is indeed designed to fit the pocket. It is likewise easy to pack.
Moreover, the product offers flexibility and provides a fast and strong connection that is perfect for HD streaming. It works great and comes at a good price.
Take note, however, that it has its set of disadvantages as well. First, it does not have the capacity to save or load multiple setups. It also tends to disconnect occasionally. Lastly, users who don’t refer to the guide may find it a bit hard to set it up.
In hindsight, TP-Link AC750 Wireless Wi-Fi Travel Router is indeed beneficial in numerous ways. Its upsides likewise outweigh its downsides.
Is TP-Link AC750 Wireless Wi-Fi Travel Router worth buying? The answer is yes. Naturally, buyers want to reap a lot of benefits from the products they buy; and this item can give its potential users what they expect. It may have some disadvantages, just like any normal product in the market, but the problems caused by these downsides are tolerable and quite easy to solve. Just be certain about what you want and do enough research to make sure you’re getting a product that suits you.
Benefits of Using a Travel Router
Are you having doubts about the importance of using a travel router? If so, that is understandable. Why would you need to purchase a travel router when you can just use your phone to gain internet access? You can likewise turn it into a hotspot.
People who are always on the go understand the importance of having this device. Here are some benefits of travel routers that might just convince you to buy one:
Travel routers can work in a larger area
Your phone may lose its signal in some areas. While some travel routers may also do the same, their capacity to work in just any place is way better than that of smartphones. If you are a hiker who has an active tech lifestyle, you should know that you cannot rely on your phone at all times.
They are compact
Size is one of the main factors to consider when traveling. Travel routers are designed to fit the pocket; therefore, one unit can indeed be a great travel buddy.
They can help you avoid unnecessary data costs
If you choose to use your phone as a hotspot whenever you travel, you should expect to deal with bigger bills. The good news is you won’t have such problem if you opt to use a travel router. You may need to spend a significant amount of money when you buy one, but it can help you save money in the long run.
They can provide security
As you know, there are numerous public Wi-Fi access points available in different places. They may be convenient, but they also compromise your security. If you choose to use your own travel router, you become certain that your privacy is not put at risk.