The Huawei E5770s-320 is a WiFi travel router that is more expensive than many other models, but with good reason. It offers high-speed internet surfing with peak rates of 150 and 50 Mbps for downloading and uploading respectively. On 3G DC-HSPA mode, it can offer 43.2 Mbps and 5.76 Mbps. In other words, you can guarantee a fast and reliable internet when you are traveling.
The Huawei E5770s-320 Mobile WiFi Pro Hotspot works incredibly well as it is supported by WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, allowing up to 10 users to connect to one internet service at the same time.
The Ethernet and 3G dual link ports are protected thanks to its innovative design. Aside from this, it also features a leather texture finishing with ornamental plating for the mid-frame.
What else can this travel router do? With its built-in 5200mAh battery and USB interface, it can last up to 20 hours. Not only that, it can also be used as a power bank, supplying power to your other gadgets. For example, if you run out of sockets to plug in your charger, just use this device to charge your smartphone or tablet instead.
The device is compatible with standard 6-pin SIM cards but not 700 MHz 4G LTE in the US.
Features of Huawei E5770s-320 Mobile WiFi Pro Hotspot
- Compact and pocket-sized travel router—great for those who are always on the move and need uninterrupted internet connection
- Offers high-speed connection: 150Mbps/50Mbps download/upload at maximum peak rate for 4G and LTE; 43.2Mbps/5.76Mbps for 3G DC-HSPA
- WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n supported
- Includes a built-in 5200mAh battery that works for up to 20 hours
- Can charge another device by connecting a USB cord into the device’s USB port
- Features leather texture finishing with ornamental plating for the mid-frame
- Allows up to 10 multiple users to connect to one internet service
- Features a Micro SD card slot for up to 32GBs memory cards
- Compatible with standard 6-pin SIM cards but not with 700 MHz 4G LTE in the US
- Automatically detects WiFi hotspots in the airports, cafes, hotels and other areas
- Automatically extends range of WiFi
- Allows 32GB SD and hard disk sharing via WiFi
- Includes free shipping
Basically, the question is why should you buy this expensive travel router when you can purchase something cheaper? This is a popular product that has received lots of positive reviews. This shows that despite the price, people are satisfied it and think it’s worth the price.
Most reviewers used this travel router during their trips to Europe and Asia and according to most of them this device did a fine job at providing internet connections at a reliable speed. The 150/50Mbps download/upload rate advertised is accurate, and allows you to stay connected to your colleagues and family.
This travel router offers different ways for you to connect and share the connection with other devices. It could be through a wired network or Ethernet to Wifi, through 4G/LTE/3G data to Wifi or as WiFi to WiFi.
To use LTE or 3G, make sure that you have the right type of SIM card for the specific country. Meanwhile, the device automatically connects to a WiFi network anywhere and extends the connection in an instant.
The travel router is said to work for up to 20 hours without charging. Apart from its normal functions, it can work as a power bank too.
Aside from being expensive, the E5770 travel router has limitations that need improving. A lot of reviewers have expressed disappointment upon finding out that it does not support AT&T LTE services, but only 3G. While the speed of 3G for browsing is fine, it is rather slow for streaming or watching videos online.
Aside from this, buyers have also noticed that the instructions in the manual are poorly written. According to some buyers, there is no information provided for port forwarding, filtering and other important features.
Nevertheless, the Huawei E5770s-320 Mobile WiFi Pro Hotspot is recommend. It might not be worth it for those who prefer the cheaper brands, but it is indeed superior to many routers. It is professionally-built for professionals and travelers who have demanding internet activities.